Meetings in Dorking Meeting House have been suspended until further notice
but an online Meeting for Worship is now held every Sunday morning, so if you would like to join us,
Starting Sunday 23 August and Wednesday 26 August we are opening our quiet garden for Meetings for Worship
at our Meeting House, Butter Hill, South Street, Dorking, RH4 2LE
Those attending are requested to observe the following not too onerous regulations:
- Please enter the garden by the gate nearest the Meeting House and leave by the second gate near the top wall of the garden.
- Everyone should clean their hands with sanitiser on entering the garden – there is a supply in the garden shed.
- Social distancing of 2 metres must be observed by individuals or bubbles – the benches and chairs are spaced accordingly. Bubbles/couples/family units may sit together on the same bench.
- There are markers to indicate where to place chairs from the shed.
- Due to current government regulations you are strongly encouraged to wear a face mask.
- The Meeting House building is closed – there are toilets in Waitrose if required.
- We keep a record of who is present and the records are being kept safely for the official Test and Trace service.
- Those attending on Wednesday can bring a lunch to eat in the garden providing they do not share with each other.
To ensure that the garden remains suitable for worship we are obliged to close the area to other visitors and there are notices in place on the gates to explain this to the public
- - -
Please note that Meetings in Park House, Randalls Road, Leatherhead, KT22 0AH have also been suspended